Recovery Station is committed to building a team who share our values and want a sense of connection and purpose in their career
We’ve been in the Allied Health industry for 18+ years and you don’t get that sort of longevity without the best of the best employees. We know that when we support our team, it means that they support their clients, which is what we are all about.
So how do we do that? We’ve developed an ongoing system that not only supports you in your role as a community health provider, but will support you to build the career that you want. Just some of our employee building blocks include:
- A comprehensive induction program
- Regular (and encouraged) connection to peers and mentors
- Flexibility to structure your career around your lifestyle
- A varied caseload within a strong multi-disciplinary team
- Access to relevant resources and innovative practices
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Full administration and IT support
- Our own All Company Training Day where you’ll receive loads of training and the latest in innovation
- Our program, The Feel Good Factor allows you to connect with the rest of the team on a monthly basis
- A Recovery Station Day of fun and connection
- Support to develop your own career pathway and so much more
In creating this system, we’ve built a team that is highly-skilled, fulfilled and effectively positioned to empower our clients to live a quality life. What could be more rewarding than that?
Our 12 month Graduate Program is waiting for you
Starting your career with Recovery Station will empower you to develop foundational skills in a supportive and innovative environment.
We are one of the largest private providers of allied health professionals for disability and aged care services in the Hunter, Central Coast, Sydney and Illawarra regions. Our team’s dedication goes above and beyond to provide you with the right foundational building blocks for you to become the best version of you.
Whether you have recently graduated, or are still completing your studies our highly experienced team of clinicians will be there each step of the way. We’ve developed a comprehensive 12 month graduate program that occurs in a supportive supervisory structure which underpins the development of your foundational skills. Plus your independence and caseload will build gradually as your skills and experience develop.
If you’re truly passionate about community disability and aged care that fits around your lifestyle, it’s time to connect
We invest significant time to find, support and develop the right people. This means that we have a team of brilliant clinicians that are focused on client outcomes which is just one of our core values. Our people are passionate about innovation and going the extra mile to making a difference in people’s lives.
But it’s more than that. Fundamental to our team is a genuine empathy and desire to support and enhance the quality of life of our clients and the community.
A role with Recovery Station means that you’re a part of something bigger. You’ll be a part of a strong, highly experienced, multi- disciplinary team of allied health professionals that work within our community. Our team includes:
- Occupational Therapists
- Mental Health Occupational Therapists
- Mental Health Social Workers
- Exercise Physiologists
- Speech Pathologists
- Allied Health Assistants
- Operational and Administrative Team members who help to make the wheels go round
Recovery Station has locations throughout the Hunter, Central Coast, Sydney and Illawarra regions so we encourage you to register your interest or check out the vacancies we currently have available. We’d love to hear from you.