- Mental Health OT – 2 positions – Hunter & North Sydney
- Speech Pathologist – Hunter
- Exercise Physiologist – 2 positions – Parramatta & North Sydney
- Occupational Therapist
- Physiotherapists – Hunter
Mental Health OT
As a Mental Health OT you will provide a comprehensive range of mental health services for individuals in the community. The clinical skills you may bring to the role will work in achieving an optimal state of personal, social and emotional wellbeing, as defined by the individual needs of each client. You will achieve this by working with the individual to identify barriers to optimal functioning through interventions that focus on enhancing existing skills, creating opportunities, promoting wellness, remediating or restoring skills, modifying or adapting the environment or activity, and preventing relapse.
Your experience may include working with the following diagnostic groups: acute and chronic psychotic disorders; schizophrenia; bipolar disorder; generalised anxiety disorder; depression; post-traumatic stress disorder; alcohol and drug use disorders; mixed anxiety and depression; dissociative (conversion) disorder; sleep problems and obsessive compulsive disorder.
You will be competent in writing comprehensive reports based on your advanced clinical understanding, application of various clinical assessments and implementation of appropriate interventions to address prioritised needs.
THE ROLE OFFERS
- A work environment committed to innovation and evidence based practice
- Leadership opportunities – clinical supervision / in-house mentoring programs
- Expanding multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing clinical support, individualised professional development plans, in-services & monthly supervision
- Geographical areas of service to contain travel
- Varied caseload with lots of clinical opportunities
- Flexible working conditions – full time, part time and contract
- Attractive rates matched to your experience
- Extensive administration and scheduling support
- Sponsorship if required
Demonstrated ability to:
- Provide high level clinical services including client assessment, treatment and therapy
- Run various educational sessions and therapy programs
- Produce high standard comprehensive Occupational Therapy reports including behaviour support plans
Qualifications and Skills
- Approved qualification in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA registration or ability to attain
- Current driver’s license with use of own vehicle
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity, we will provide you with full support from an innovative company that cares about supporting staff and achieving best practice within a client outcome driven model.
For further information please contact Bri Mitchell on 1300 588 851 or sending your CV to via seek. We look forward to hearing from you.