Empower Your Future.
We’re currently accepting expressions of interest for graduates jobs in Sydney, Central Coast, and Newcastle/Hunter.
Starting your career with Recovery Station will empower you to develop foundational skills in a supportive and innovative environment. Recovery Station is one of the largest private providers of allied health professionals for disability and aged care services in Sydney, Central Coast and the Hunter.
We’ve got a team of wonderful clinicians who are passionate about our vision of empowering our clients to live a quality life.
Our values define our team and how we take care of our clients:
- Genuine empathy, respect, compassion and care
- Strong desire to achieve client-centred outcomes
- Commitment to continual improvement towards best practice
- Supportive and professional team focus
How our program is different:
- Our 12 month grad program occurs in a supportive supervisory structure which underpins the development of your foundational skills.
- Your independence and caseload will build gradually as your skills and experience develop.
- If you would like to specialise in a chosen discipline, we will support you in developing your own career pathway.
‘For me the best part about my grad year at Recovery Station was the supportive supervisory structure.’ – Chloe 2021 Graduate
Want to learn more?
Our team are excited to offer you a graduate program that really values you, and your own career pathway.