Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Healthcare & Medical Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
- Community Role with Diverse Adult Clients
- Ongoing Training & Development + CPD
- Flexible Hours to Suit Your Work-Life Balance
- Full-Time or Part Time Hours Available
Recovery Station exists to empower individuals to live a quality life. We believe in fostering collaboration, utilising evidence based practise and maximising the potential of everyone within our team.
Joining Recovery Station means aligning with a company that believes in empowering you and your future.
Key traits of Recovery Station
- We love what we do because every role in RS contributes to making a positive difference in the lives of others
- Collaborating with passionate, likeminded colleagues facilitates personal and professional growth
- Keeping personalised care at the heart of what we do challenges us to seek new and innovative ways to deliver the best possible service
How we make an impact
For over 15 years, Recovery Station has been providing community and clinic based allied health services, with a strong focus on disability and senior health. We have consistently grown and now proudly offer support to people with diverse needs across the Greater Hunter, Central Coast and Sydney regions.
Together, our passionate, multidisciplinary team of OT’s, MHOT’s, MH Social Workers, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians and Allied Health Assistants collaboratively share their knowledge and experience to holistically design an individualised service to help improve the quality of life for people living with a disability or looking to age as independently as possible.
Your day to day
This role will service a caseload around the Eastern Suburbs or North Shore and can enjoy WFH and utilising our Neutral Bay office as desired. The position can be structured as part-time or full-time depending no your current situation.
You will provide community and clinic based services for the aged and clients with neurological conditions and / or a disability. Day to day you will focus on individuals funded under the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA), community aged care packages and the NDIS.
Your compassionate nature and enjoyment of helping others will assist people achieve independence, improved quality of life and safety to live life to the fullest.
The skills and experience you bring may encompass:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Delivering individual and group sessions
- Providing falls prevention and rehabilitation initiatives
- Creating home exercise programs
- Delivering education programs e.g. exercise for chronic disease
Our services can encompass active rehabilitation, conditioning, neuro, aquatic therapy and more.
To excel within this role:
- Experience working in community, rehabilitation and neurological services
- Participate in regular discipline specific and MDT meetings to debrief, share ideas/ resources and to receive training
- Build relationships and establish rapport not only with clients but also their families or carers where appropriate
- Feel a sense of satisfaction from seeing your clients making progress
- Enjoy the freedom, flexibility and the range of experiences that come with working in the community
To be considered for this role you must be registered with ESSA, current First Aid & CPR, possess a driver’s licence with access to your own reliable vehicle and be willing to access a Working with Children Check and NDIS Workers Screening (new form of police check). We are also requesting that the successful candidate be comfortable following NSW Health COVID and flu vaccination requirements.
How we foster a positive team
To nurture a happy, healthy, productive culture we need to listen to you and understands what drives you and to help facilitate the development you desire.
Thus far, we’ve learned that our team benefits most from:
- Flexibility to schedule work around family, other employment or personal commitments (no weekend work)
- A culture of care, compassion and service to the community
- Remuneration packages that reflect your experience plus the option of performance bonuses + RDO incentives
- Freedom to work how best suits you eg writing reports from home or in the office with colleagues
- Discretion to utilise telehealth where appropriate (Laptop provided + paid phone/data allowance)
- Office support to assist with admin and diary scheduling
- Free, convenient parking so it’s easy to come into the office
- Dedicated wellness program including EAP and social catch ups such as team drinks, lunches, online cooking + art classes, trivia and birthday events to have fun and celebrate success
- Annual paid day off for “Recovery Station Day”
From a professional development perspective
- A program of extensive training with individualised CPD plans towards your goals and interest areas for clinical specialisation
- All-company training day where we bring the entire business together and invite external presenters for each discipline (we booked McDonald Jones Stadium last time)
- Leadership pathways for clinicians seeking career progression and added responsibility via students placements, supervision or increased complexity of caseload
- A well-developed clinical supervisory and peer review structure including the QA of reports and in-service training sessions
- Case liaison with other members of our MDT to broaden your clinical knowledge and provide holistic care to our clients
- A clinically diverse caseload to ensure variety and learning opportunities
The next step
If any or all of the above resonates with you then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV via the Seek link below or you can speak with Jackson from HR on 0413 854 368 if you have any questions.