About the role
Senior Physiotherapists Roles available in Sydney
- Flexible Hours to Suit Your Work-Life Balance
- Working with adults and adolescents within a Diverse Multidisciplinary Team
- Ongoing Training & Development + Supervision
- RDO + Bonus + Laptop + Travel & Phone Allowance
Recovery Station exists to empower individuals to live a quality life. We believe in fostering collaboration, utilising evidence based practise and maximising the potential of everyone within our team.
Joining Recovery Station means aligning with a company that believes in empowering you and your future.
- We love what we do because every role in RS contributes to making a positive difference in the lives of others
- Collaborating with passionate, likeminded colleagues facilitates personal and professional growth
- Keeping personalised care at the heart of what we do challenges us to seek new and innovative ways to deliver the best possible service
Recovery Station provides community and clinic based allied health services, with a strong focus on disability and senior health. For nearly 20 years we have consistently grown and now proudly offer support to people with diverse needs across the Greater Hunter, Central Coast, Sydney and Illawarra regions.
Together, our passionate, multidisciplinary team of OTs, Mental Health OT’s, Psychologists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dietitians and Allied Health Assistants collaboratively share their knowledge and experience to holistically design an individualised service to help improve the quality of life for people living with a disability or looking to age as independently as possible.
Within this role you will have the fantastic opportunity to work primarily in client’s homes, group homes and where appropriate in our clinics. We will look to structure your caseload to be as close to where you live as possible so as to reduce your weekly travel. Our services can encompass active rehabilitation, conditioning, neuro, aquatic therapy and more so you’ll have plenty of variety in your week.
Day to day our team use either our Neutral Bay or Liverpool offices as a base depending which they live closer to and also work from home to get a nice balance. Due to our caseload requirements and a desire to offer flexibility, we can structure the role as part-time or full-time.
The skills you bring to this role may encompass:
- Assessment of people with disabilities
- Deliver individual and group sessions
- Advise on exercise, therapy and equipment
- Providing rehabilitation and falls prevention initiatives
- Deliver education programs
To excel within this role, you will:
- Participate in discipline specific and MDT meetings to debrief, share ideas/ resources and to receive training
- Build relationships and establish rapport not only with clients but also their families or carers where appropriate
- Feel a sense of fulfilment from seeing your clients progressing and reaching goals
- Enjoy the freedom, flexibility and the range of experiences that come with working in the community
To be considered for this role you must be registered with AHPRA, possess a driver’s licence with access to your own reliable vehicle and be willing to access a Working with Children Check and NDIS Workers Screening (new form of police check). We are also requesting that the successful candidate be comfortable following NSW Health COVID and flu vaccination requirements.
How we foster a positive team
To nurture a happy, healthy, productive culture we need to listen to you and understands what drives you and to help facilitate the development you desire.
We have learned that our team benefits most from:
- Flexibility to schedule work around family, other employment or personal commitments (no weekend work)
- A culture of care, compassion and service to the community
- Remuneration packages that reflect your experience plus the option of performance bonuses + RDO incentives
- Freedom to work how best suits you eg writing reports from home or in the office with colleagues
- Discretion to utilise telehealth where appropriate (Laptop provided + paid phone/data allowance)
- Office support to assist with admin and diary scheduling
- Free, convenient parking so it’s easy to come into the office
- Dedicated wellness program including EAP and social catch ups such as team drinks, lunches, cooking + art classes, trivia and birthday events to have fun and celebrate success
From a professional development perspective
- A program of extensive training with individualised CPD plans towards your goals and interest areas for clinical specialisation
- All-company training day where we bring the entire business together and invite external presenters for each discipline
- Leadership pathways for clinicians seeking career progression and added responsibility via students placements, supervision or increased complexity of caseload
- A well-developed clinical supervisory and peer review structure including the QA of reports and in-service training sessions
- Case liaison with other members of our MDT to broaden your clinical knowledge and provide holistic care to our clients
- A clinically diverse caseload to ensure variety and learning opportunities
The next step
If the above resonates with you then we’d love to hear from you.